Sunday 4 April 2010

the river Deben and the spring holidays

10-20 hrs: Happy spring holiday to all my followers, friends and relatives.

I am being mildly active with two more rescue duties for Deben Sailing club (which has involved messing about in boats and driving a RIB up and down the river). I wear as many clothes as it is possible to squeeze into - it has been quite cold and windy, with the threat of rain. The dinghy sailors seem quite good at staying upright - so have not had to rescue anyone yet. I have also pottered around the marina, looked at any boat that comes near enough to be looked at and generally hung out in the milli-seconds of sun before the clouds and rain. Add to this a few visits to the gym and you can see that I am trying to build a bit of physical stamina ready for sailing a dinghy. LA Girl still unsold - so nothing yet on getting a new boat.

And I watched the end of the old Doctor Who on TV - and the start of the new series - hooray for tele (if I can keep away from it most of the time).

1 comment:

sarah said...

fab, wednesdays start here soon, x