Thursday 7 April 2011

Streakers at an Open meeting.
A Holt design - (same designer as the Enterprise and Solo) - double chines - originally (and best) in wood.
10-30 hrs:  Whatever next?
I have bought an early GRP one with a lower sail number than those in the picture - no nice wooden decks to varnish every year - - - . But ready to sail from the Club dinghy park when all the money and paperwork is exchanged. And the wind blows and the sun shines of course.
http://www.streaker-class.org.uk/index.php

I don't know whether I will have the energy to race it - but it is a lot lighter than the Laser and it also has sensible control lines and the mast remains stepped all the time. I miss the fun of a dinghy - so here we go - - . 
I now have lasers for sale!

1 comment:

sarah said...

great idea x go girl xxx