Tuesday 20 November 2012

Yesterday Rhoda drove us out to see the sea and the tide at the mouth of the river Deben. So I saw the sea and the buoys that I have moored on. Good but totally exhausting so don't think this marks some amazing recovery. So why do it - - - lines from Sea Fever get it:-

"I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;"

I continue to be confined to the flat. Rhoda and Aidan have now gone back to France and London. I just about manage to look after myself - the hardest part is to get nice things to eat, although I have a suppressed appetite. I do have some help with doing stuff around the flat, shopping and so on - thank you Fiona. I am a little less zapped than I was a few days ago and the hope is that things improve, even with baby steps.

No comments: