Thursday 17 January 2013

The Funeral

People have asked to have a copy of the funeral service so I have attached it here (click on the pages and they will enlarge)

Thank you (from Lorna as much as from Aidan and I!) to everyone who attended and made it a very moving day. The weather was perfect. The tea and cakes at the sailing club were lovely.

Several people said to me that they know cancer sufferers who followed Lorna's blog and found it very inspirational. Aidan and I find this a lovely thought, the blog will remain for anyone who wants to read it - although the cancer at the end is actually only a very small part of our memories and I think the blog is inspirational regardless of whether the reader suffers from cancer or not.

What Lorna taught us is that you are never too old or too anything to follow our dreams








No comments: